Thursday, March 23, 2017

CONWAY TWITTY-Rare 1980 RADIO SHOW Interview

This is a 2LP Radio Show Interview program from September 1980 called "Country Music's Magazine Of The Air" featuring the words and music of CONWAY TWITTY. Taken from the original vinyl, this is a great 2-hour listen for any CT fan!
DOWNLOAD NOW: (limited Dropbox link)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4dqd8azskuii4jq/CT%201980.zip?dl=0

COUNTRY MUSIC’S MAGAZINE OF THE AIR with HARRY NEWMAN
CONWAY TWITTY Guest
September 8, 1980
Side 1
CONWAY TWITTY-The Image Of Me
CONWAY TWITTY-Grand Ole Blues
HANK SNOW-I’m Movin’ On
RED FOLEY-Chatanooga Shoe Shine Boy
CONWAY TWITTY-You’ve Never Been This Far Before
CONWAY TWITTY-Don’t Take It Away
Side 2
MARTY ROBBINS-El Paso
TAMMY WYNETTE-Stand By Your Man
CONWAY TWITTY-This Time I’ve Hurt Her More (Than She Loves Me)
CONWAY TWITTY-What Am I Living For
Side 3
CONWAY TWITTY-Soulful Woman
CONWAY TWITTY-It’s Only Make Believe
JERRY LEE LEWIS-Folsom Prison Blues
EARL SCRUGGS REVUE-Lonesome Ruben
FOXFIRE-What’s A Nice Girl Like You (Doin’ In A Love Like This)
CONWAY TWITTY-Hello Darlin’
CONWAY TWITTY-I Wish You Could Have Turned My Head
Side 4
EDDIE RABBITT-Drinkin’ My Baby (Off My Mind)
HANK THOMPSON-A Six Pack To Go
CONWAY TWITTY-Did We Have To Come This Far To Say Goodbye
CONWAY TWITTY-I May Never Get To Heaven
CONWAY TWITTY-For My Woman’s Love

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this is great! Many thanx............
    Any other radio stuff?

    ReplyDelete