Monday, April 4, 2011

THE BEATLES Original U.S. Interview LPs including HEAR THE BEATLES TELL ALL Sealed!

"HEAR THE BEATLES TELL ALL" is a 1964 cash-in from VJ Records that resurfaced in the late 70's with "STEREO" covers although all of the LPs were MONO. This copy was sealed and I opened it for a fresh listen. Short but sweet, this classic interview album still holds up! 1964 Beatles rule!!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UA3EDM98
And check out those credits! HAL BLAINE on percussion (doing a GREAT Ringo) and LOU ADLER edited and scored!


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K6JY3AX3

My ED RUDY vinyl is a little beat up but maybe that will help cover up his obnoxious voice as he stalks the boys on their '64 American tour.

2 comments:

  1. Neat! Been looking for these for years. Any idea where I might find "Remember, We Don't Like Them, We Love Them!"? Apparently there's a really funny interview Tom Clay in which Lennon apparently insults him, but it flies right over Clay's head. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...sometimes I wonder why, and I wonder how...you take more than I allow(clap clap-clap)

    ReplyDelete